Thursday 27 November 2014

Fairies


The most recent issue of Cardmaking & Papercraft came with a fairy stamp set. They really weren't the kind of stamps that go with my style of card-making, but they were free, so I thought why not give them a try. I was inspired by this weeks great sketch from Mojo Mondays. I was also inspired by the fun challenge over at Daring Cardmakers, which is "Something Old, Something New". Obviously the fairy stamp is my something new, whereas the rest of the card is my something old. I used a Dovecraft DSP called Princess Fairytale which I have had for ages but hardly ever used, so I thought it would be perfect for this challenge. The stamps were also perfect for the new challenge over at Shopping Our Stash where the challenge is to use something you got for free. I'm also entering this card over at The Pink Elephant where Anything Goes. 



Card: Leonardo Stationery 300 gsm white card, Hobbycraft 160 gsm three shades of blue and white card
Paper: Dovecraft Princess Fairytale DSP
Ink: Stampin' Up Pistachio Pudding and Wild Wasabi
Stamps: The Fairy Collection (free with current issue of Cardmaking & Papercraft)


2 comments:

Jo said...

Gorgeous card :)

Dawn said...

Very pretty card and the stamp is lovely. Thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers. x