Friday 17 April 2015

Hang in there


This has been a crazy week. Work was... oh, well, let's not talk about it. But on the bright side, I had exciting deliveries from the postie almost every day of the week. On Tuesday I had a huge big order of retired Xmas stuff from Stampin' Up, on Wednesday and Thursday I had dresses I bough on sale with the money I got from the eBay sale of my dresses I have... "outgrown". And today I got another order from Stampin' Up containing, among other things a few hostess sets. And of course I immediately had to ink up some of the new stuff. And it just so happens that one of the stamp sets was absolutely perfect for this week's CAS(E) This Sketch. And I combined it with the great colour combo over at ColourQ. As I was having so much fun stamping, I also stamped inside the card. I'm also linking up at Dragon's Lair where the challenge is Add an Animal and Crafter's Cafe Animal Antics.






Card: 300 gsm white card, Stampin' Up Coastal Cabana
Stamps: Stampin' Up Nuts About You
Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin' Up Smoky Slate, Coastal Cabana
Other: Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle dies, Stampin' Up Snowflake Card thinlits

5 comments:

Claire said...

Sounds like you've had some lovely happy mail this week! How cute is that stamp set..so perfect for the CTS challenge. Love how you've been inspired to do the inside too! Thanks for playing along at Colour Q!

alex said...

Such a lovely CAS card, thank you for sharing at The Crafters Café, hope to see you again soon

{Crafters Cafe DT Member}

Alex x

ÅsaJ said...

Such a cute card!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this! Super sweet take on the sketch

Unknown said...

I love your work. Thanks for sharing it with us. Joanna, DLD DT