Monday 19 December 2016

Gingerbread Man Parade Tag


I cannot resist the cute little gingerbread men, they seem to feature in a lot of my Christmas crafting this year. When I saw the current inspiration tag over at Tag You're It, I knew I wanted to make a tag with a row of gingerbread men. I was also inspired by the gingerbread image over at Inspired by All the Little Things. I'm also linking up over at Shopping Our Stash where the theme is Tag You're It and PDE Linky Party where the theme is All Tags.

Card: 250 gsm white card
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Holiday Party Animal, Christmas Unicorn
Ink and colouring: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics 
Dies: Lawn Fawn Tag You're It, Merry Christmas border die
Other: Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Christmas and Let's Polka in the Dark paper, red ribbon, twine, a gold sequin and adhesive rhinestone from my stash

6 comments:

Karen Day said...

A pretty adorable tag with that sweet little row of gingerbread men! Thanks for joining us this week at Inspired By All The Little Things!

Janis Lewis said...

Cute! Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Linky Party!

Leigh Penner said...

Super sweet take on the inspiration photo! Merry Christmas!

cm said...

How sweet are those gingerbreads! Fabulous translation of Laurie's tag! Thank you for sharing this gem in the Tag You're It gallery!
~carol

Jen Mitchell said...

Love your tag with its classic Christmas colors and images. It's so sweet! Thanks for playing along with us at Tag You're It!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Happy holidays, very cute tag (now I want a gingerbread man). Many thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.