Saturday 3 December 2016

Warm Christmas Wishes


I had a huge bunch of Lawn Fawn stash on backorder and then they all arrived all at once. The weird thing is that my work has been taking everything out of me lately, so I haven't been able to create anything - and all that stash has just been hanging around on my desk. That is, until I saw the inspiration images over at Curtain Call and House of Cards. I knew exactly what I wanted to create based on the sketch over at Just Add Ink. I'm also linking up over at CAS on Sunday where the theme is Christmas and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge where Anything Goes.



Card: 250 gsm white card
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Argyle Backdrops, Holiday Party Animal, Love You a Latte and matching dies
Paper: Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Christmas, Let's Bokeh in the Snow
Ink and Colouring: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Other: Lawn Fawn Scalloped Rectangle Stackables




13 comments:

Ina G said...

Such a fun Christmas card. Love the background - just goes beautifully with your images. I really need a cold drink rather than hot chocolate! Summertime in Australia lol

Zw@@n said...

Super fun card! Gorgeous papers/colours and design. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma

Susan said...

Such a fun and sweet card. Thanks for sharing at CAS on Sunday!

Leigh Penner said...

I love that plaid! Super sweet take on the inspiration photo!

Christine Blain said...

Just delightful! Love the combination of papers you've used, and your colouring of the sweet images is awesome. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week!

samanthadesigns said...

Love the plaid!

Nikki Spencer said...

This is super cute! I love the plaid papers and colours. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

KimB said...

Love all the colour and detail your plaid background brought in. Such a lovely background for adorable little images. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

Chloe said...

Oh my goodness, how cute are those little gingerbread men!! I really really, love this card. It's so bright and colourful while still maintaining lots of white space!! Beautifully balanced. Thanks for joining us this week at JAI - Chlo xx

Jan said...

This is totally delightful! I love your sweet images and how your plaid background grounds them all so beautifully! A fabulous, fun and so creative Christmas card. Thanks for joining with us at Just Add Ink this week :-)

jenn shurkus said...

super fun CAS card!!!! :) thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Lisa H. said...

what a beautiful card. love that plaid. thanks for linking up with us at Curtain call!

Rosmarie said...

Love how you put the Challenges together for making this adorable Christmas card!
Thanks for joining us at House of Cards!
Hugs Rosi